If your pet like a dog or a cat urinated on the couch and left a urine stain on the sofa, here’s how to remove it:
- While the stain is still wet, paste cloth or sponge over the urine stain.
- Mix one tablespoon of vinegar and dishwashing liquid with two cups of cold water. Then stir evenly ..
- Dip a clean cloth in the solution, and then paste it into the urine stain on the couch.
- Afterwards, wipe dry paste into the stain wet, to dry the sofa.
- Repeat until the stain is gone.
I hope this simple step to clean pee out of a couch, will helping you.
Of the thousands of images on the Internet related to How To Clean Pee Out Of A Couch, we've picked out the best for you, including How To Clean Pee Out Of A Couch , How To Clean Pee Out Of A Couch , and many more.